Dr. PURAVIAPPAN PERIYANNAN is a board-certified ENT specialist and Head and Neck Surgeon practicing at Subang ENT Specialist Clinic in Subang Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. With over fourteen years of solid experience, he is recognized as one of the best ENT specialists in the country.
Deeply committed to providing his patients with exceptional ENT services while strictly adhering to internationally accepted standards of medical care, he only uses state-of-the-art medical equipment and advanced technologies in treating sleep apnea, allergic rhinitis, ear infection, hearing loss, nasal polyps, neck swelling, nasopharyngeal cancer, nosebleeds, snoring, tonsillitis, and vertigo.
Dr. Puraviappan completed his education in Malaysia and has attended various training courses in the United States. This includes Fellowship in Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is an active member of Malaysian Society of Otorhinolaryngologists, Translation Research in Oncology, Medical Legal Society of Malaysia, and Malaysian Medical Association.
- Bachelor of Medical Science, National University of Malaysia 1987 - 1988
- MD (UKM), National University of Malaysia 1987 - 1992
- Master of Surgery (Otorhinolaryngology), National University of Malaysia 1996 - 2000
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Unites States, 2006
- Housemanship, Hospital Muar, August 1992 - July 1993
- Paediatric Medical Officer, Sarawak General Hospital Kuching, August 1993 - Jan 1994
- Medical Department Medical Officer, Sarawak General Hospital Kuching, Feb 1994 - May 1994
- Accident Emergency Unit Medical Officer, Sarawak General Hospital Kuching, June 1994 - June 1996
- Accident Emergency Unit Medical Officer, Singapore General Hospital, March 1995 - September 1995
- Ear, Nose and Throat Medical Officer, (ENT Post Graduate Student in Open System), Sarawak General Hospital Kuching, July 1996 - June 1997
- ENT Post Graduate Student, Hospital University Kebangsaan Malaysia , July 1997 - June 2000
- ENT Specialist, Sarawak General Hospital Kuching, July 2000 - October 2002